August 24, 2006

Y is it like this again?

Why am i so hot tempered again? Today, i just blurp out at eugene KE. Not realli blurp out but then like ignore him la.

My CCA is more of like a service CCA and then we are suppose to do many things for the rest of the CCAs or any school functions. Then KE wanted me to help him wif the rehearsal for teacher's day. THen i said ok. THen today, i saw him after my meeting. He was inside the pool room. And then i went in to ask him when is the time for rehearsal on SAT. He said 9am - 12pm. Then he ask me to go out coz it is like 6 liao and then the pool room is close. I was like going out liao and then, suddenly, his FUCKING junior shouted, "Get LOST!!!".

I was like going to scold back. But i have decided to do something. I told KE, "Oh, since close liao so anything said here shouldnt be counted right. So this SAT oso no nid to do liao lo???" I was damn pissed. Y? COZ OF THAT FUCKING COUNCILOR THAT SHOUTED.

HE IS FUCKING SCREWED IF THE REHEARSAL IS SCREWED. YOU BETTER WATCH OUT. I WILL BE COMING FOR YOU. U MUS BE CAREFUL.

i wasnt realli angry at KE but then the councilor that shouted made me bui song. NVM la. go out then go out lo. SHOUT WAT SHIT!!!

HaTe 宇

No comments: