August 10, 2006

I m realli fine.....

Ok, first, i would like to say that i m not as depressed as on tuesday liao. I m feeling much better. I m starting to feel better after thinking abt wat all of you guys said. However, i m still tinking that my smile now is jus to cover the fact that i m sad. I dun wan you guys to be so worried abt me. I wanna slowly heal myself. Like my niece said, "we cant help you on tis you see.it all depends on yourself....eh.heal yurself". I totally agree wif this. No one can heal me. Onli i can do it. I have to slowly relax and learn from all these and noe where went wrong. I mus try to overcome all these problems and make a better me. We gain experience through hardship, depression, anger..... etc. So i m realli feeling better liao. I dun wan so many of you to be so worry. ARGGG, i head is aching now. Is it the beer ytd? Dun tink so la. If it is, i would be drunk ytd rite? Dun noe la. Heck. I wont die de. I still have many other things on earth that i treasure. My family (now got 2 liao), friends, iMedia and many more. Especially you. I have think abt it liao. The chem is not there but i dun mind. I will be waiting for you. I will wait, wait until ocean dry stone rot (海枯石烂). Hehe, my chinese veri zai right. HEHE

Anyway, i have added jie jie fiona and niece yokekee to this blog liao. They can also post here le. But the main "poster" is still me la. I will try to update everyday and let you all know abt wat is happening. Btw, they will all put something like "LoVe____" at the end of each post. I hope they can rmb. Coz my blog got some prob. Dun noe why, the comment part dun show and then the name of "poster" wont show. Nvm ba. I tink, hope my jie jie and niece dun mind. HEHE.

LoVe 宇

No comments: