August 11, 2006

今天,我忍痛离开心爱的人!

ok, as u can see from the title. i ended my first love. I didnt give up at tt time but after the "lecture" from my dearest and one and only niece and tt goodie jie jie, i have decided to give up. Force happiness wont get me anywhere. Even if the feeling for her comes back, things might jus change and we might not feel the same. Like my niece say, 拿得起就要放得下。 i totally agree wif her and i decided to let go. I cant hold on to something that may not come back to me even if it is 100 years late. I wanted to wait, but then it is time i learn to give and take. After reading this short story from this book called 《真爱沟通高手》, i have decided to give up and not insist on this first love of mine. At least i would be better and would not jus stoned there forever. I learned something. I wanna move on and at least we could still be friends. I dun wan to lose her as a friend. Friendship is like forever. Hee. Btw, i will put the short stories later. You guys shld have no prob reading this ba. Especially to ceph, he jus got A1 for his chinese today. Yeah, btw, congratz to CEPHEUS CHAN SHENG REN and YONG SUNG RUI of class 4-7. Weeeeee.

年轻的时候,总有许多故事。
男女相处、相恋、相惜、相离,无数的欢笑与泪水,仅是成长过程中的点滴。
她,和我同校,钢琴、歌唱、舞蹈、演讲...等等才艺,都是高手。在校园里也非常活耀,常吸引许多男同学的目光。
我们在一起,有人认为是[男女朋友],而我们两人既不承认,也不否认。
有一天,我们在后校门巷子一家冰店小憩,我点了一盘西瓜,她叫了一杯500cc木瓜汁,两人对坐吃着、闲聊着。
因为木瓜牛奶的味道不够农,她举定跟老板娘说。我试着阻止她,可是她毅力不倒,还是去跟老板娘说了。
因为老板娘没有给她一个合理的理由,所以她很生气。最后,她把牛奶吐在桌子上。
我把牛奶擦了,又把湿的手帕放回口袋。
我起身-付账-头也不回的-一个人离开冰果店,也离开了她...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

事实上,人的个性,很难改变,所以,我不想去改变她,我只想离开她...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

当爱情已经成了往事时,离开,心更宽、路更广!
在爱情的路上,我宁愿找一个个性更温和、性情更加相容的侣伴!
You lose something and gain some. This is life

(this whole thing is from me =D )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok, now i will put wat i wanna give her on sunday but i dun tink it is useful now. I have thought abt it and i dun tink this will be needed anymore. I jus wanna go back to the days when we are still good frens or soul mates. =). The next chunk of thing u are going to see is i type one hoh. Dun tink i copy paste from somewhere hoh.

Dear,
I know that you don’t feel the chemistry now. But I want you to know that I am very serious about you. I will not give up and will keep trying. I will be waiting for you, wait until you are ready to accept me again. I don’t want to leave you. I really take you as part of me already. I don’t want to lose any part of myself. I want to continue this relationship. I don’t know how long it will take for you to have that feeling back again. But I will always be waiting. I can’t just erase the happy moments we spent together. I will always be here for you. But before we get back to that relationship we have, I hope that we can still be normal and back to the days whereby we are still friends. I don’t want to lose you at all, not even lose a good friend like you.


亲爱的,
我知道一开始你对我有好感。我也是, 我开始的时候不敢想会跟你有一段感情,但是我勇敢地说出来了。虽然现在你已经对我已近没有那种感觉了,但是我始终忘不了你。我不会放弃的。我会继续努力,让你看到我们的幸福。就像绿光小学的那个连续剧一样,我也相信这句话。《只要相信就能看见幸福绿光》。我依然深信我们的爱情是有可能的。像我说过的,我对你的爱就像汽油一样,只要一被点燃,就会一发不可收拾。我对你的爱已经燃烧了,就算是突然下了一场暴风雪,那股热情,那把爱情的火,也不会被扑灭的。我会一直的等待,就算要我等到海枯石烂,我还是会等的。因为我深信我们还是会有一个好的结局。但在你对我的感觉回来之前,我希望我们还是能像朋友一样。我不希望失去你。
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, enough abt all this. i jus wanna say. i will always be here for u. No matter what you take me as, i will still be here. Be it a friend or something else. I will help u out de. And dun worry, i wont be waiting le. 拿得起就该放得下。I m let go le. We can still be friends right. i hope u say yes. I dun wanna lose a friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok, damn. today is a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong post. I shall jus end this one quickly. I love the new comm ppl. But then hoh, try to speak softly next time. I tink we tok toooooo loud and sometimes, i hope u all will jus giv the speaker some respect and let the speaker say whatever he wans, DO NOT INTERUPT. Hee. =). BB

Last thing, i noe that it used to be the powerpuff girls and then after i "appear", it become the Fantastic four. Fantastic 4 will still be there, even thought something has changed but Fantastic 4 will never be disband. And lastly, i wan it to be the Incredibles (5 ppl). YokeKee, work harder hoh. =)

TT is all for today folks. =)

LoVe 宇

No comments: