August 5, 2006

Fireworks

Today is realli a good and blessed day for me. I m so happy today.

In the morning, i went to sch for the chinese lessons. I dun realli feel like going but i still did not want to pon the lesson. It is $100 for 20 hrs lo. Cant waste the $$. HeHe. Then after the chinese lesson, went to play basketball with my classate until 11+ then go home. I bathed and then eat lunch then went to mug bio. I found out that i cant concentrate on bio. So i decided jus to read through the powerpoints and revise somehow. I managed to get back some of the info tt i lost.

At around 4+, i took my bike and ride to the basketball court. We played bball for quite a while and then we went diff direction back home. I reached home at around 7.20. I speed home la. Hehe. Then i went to bath and groom myself and get myself some nice nice clothes to wear. If i managed to get the photos, i will post it in MySpace and then u all go and look at it lo.

We met at Bishan MRT station at around 8.20 and then we took the train and get to city hall. Wen we got there, it is super crowded. OMG, super crowded. I was still wondering at that time if we would even get a chance to get to esplanade. And of coz, we made it to esplanade and then watched the fireworks. After being so sad ytd, I felt much better today because everyday is a new day. HeHe.

During the fireworks, Fiona kept taking photos and then i did something wif my dear. I dun tink i shld reveal it here. HeHe. I dun wan everyone to noe so much abt us la. Later u guys tease me again. LOLx. Anyway, i gave me my first "thing". I tink onli two ppl noe wat i gave her. One is me and one is my dear. HAHA. LOLz.

Anyway, i realli enjoyed myself today and i tink tt it is realli fun and exciting. Tmr will have to mug for bio. Whole day so i m not going online or go msn. I may be going if i going to take the photos from fiona. See how first. But even if i m online, it will onli be a short while. Haha.

Anyway, i drank java chip(from STARBUCKS) jus now and so, i m not realli sleepy now. But i will try to hypnotise myself and force myself to sleep as i wanna mug the whole day tmr. Anyway, i finished wat i wanna share wif u guys le. Some things cant to told here. HEHE. BB. Good nite, especially to dear who nids to wake up at 6.30am tmr. BB and good nite and sleep tight.

LoVe 宇

No comments: