August 8, 2006

Our first proper DATE

OK, by "popular" demand, i shall post now. Jus joking la. Not by popular demand then i post de. I m trying to update everyday now coz i realli have a lot to say. i m trying to post some short stories i read in a book to share wif you guys. Btw, this post is a realli long post and you might feel boring abt reading the long long texts. Sorrie for tt inconvience but i realli got a lot to say.

Ok, let's not dili dali (drag time) liao. I wanna tok abt today then later some other stuffs.

Today morning, it is the first time i ran together wif a girl to the bus stop coz the bus is coming. I noe tt it is kinda my fault too coz i wanna see her in the morning and then she will take 410. Today the 410 dun noe y, come so late, then we ran to the bus stop together lo. Sorrie to let you run so fast.

Then, after tt, she boarded the bus as usual and i also went to the opposite and took 13 to school. It is realli my first time running wif a girl. I was jogging and felt a bit hot but then the sweet feeling inside me kept me going. :)

Then, of coz, i got to sch and went to the class. Our class super zai, onli got Kok Wah and Wee Seng wearing red T-shirt and white pants. Kok Wah was alright wearing the red and white combination. But when it comes to wee seng, i tink he is totally spoiling the moods of all of us in the class. He wore some "red army" shirt. Dun tell me he is so obsessed wif russia, germany and history la. He is like.... erm .... like the poo poo you can find on the floor left by a dog. I noe this is not veri nice to post becoz this is suppose to be a post on First DATE but then i realli wanna say. Maybe i will edit this later and make the language nicer.

We went for the boring and xian celebration. First, we all gather in the field and then we were waiting and some were playing la. We (me, jing wei, gugu, benjamin...) buried "someone" alive in the sand pitch of the softball thing la. Then, we tried to salvage it but then it is nowhere to be found. Nevermind, leave tt alone. Wait till Mr Goh Yong Han (softball teacher) to dig it out ba. Then after gathering, we went directly to sit around the grandstand area. We settle down and then talked la. HEHE. i was talking too. Then after tt, the uniform groups ppl starting marching...... XIANNNNNNN. After tt, got singing of NDP songs. Not bad la, but then asking boys to sing with their 100% heart and soul is very hard leh. Most of the sec 3s and 4s did not bother to sing. The ones that sang the loudest are the sec 1s and 2s. I tink the "big brothers" realli got some attitude. Hehe, i meant sec 3s and 4s. After the celebration, went home and did not go back to my primary school (GYPS - Guang Yang Primary School).

Played com and called a few ppl to confirm tt the speech test is next mon. "Pon" tuition today jus to go out wif dear dear. Jus joking la, nvr pon, jus excused.

Then i was using com and then suddenly, i felt so xian and fall asleep. Wen i woke up, OMG, it is 2 liao. I quickly get dressed and then rushed out. I got there at abt 2.40. Then i was kinda lost. Although i noe tt the cathay is behind a building called MDIS, but i dun noe how to go. I m quite direction idiot sometimes la. So, dear, dun scold me hoh, i realli sometimes quite direction idiot de. :p. Sorrie.

Then i called her and asked how to go. I saw her from distance and then decided to still act dumb and tok to her. Her voice is so sweet. I noe i m quite stupid sometimes, wan to tok to her then see her in the face then tok la. But i dun noe, sometimes, i jus cant tink of anything to tok to her. So i rather tok to her on the fone.

After we got to cathay. We both like a bit gong gong de la (or is it onli me tt is gong gong?) coz both of us didnt go to tt cathay cineplex b4. So we went walking and suddenly (acctually not suddenly la, hehe) the BOX OFFICE "popped" out, We were queueing like for 5 mins. So many ppl there today. But then we still managed to get there in time. We watched F and F (fast and furious: tokyo drift) at 3.20 and it is so nice la. Even though i watched le and noe all the actions blah blah blah... I still decide to go watch F and F wif her. Actually, i wasnt realli watching the movie la. I was looking at her face. I cant stop admiring tt beautiful face tt she has. But then i didnt tell her la. =D

Then after the show, i cant tink of anywhere to go wif her. I called someone. Then i wanted to bring her to MacRitchie. I realli wanna let her relax and relief all the stress tt is pounding on her. But then she received a call from her sis. So we went home. I sent her back home liao then went home myself. Arg, no dinner for me. How? My mum thought i was going to be so late and then i got no dinner now. NVM, i go packet myself.

Other things tt i wanna say:

1. I jus wanna tell you that i realli like you alot.
2. I want you to noe tt sometimes i kept looking at you becoz i cant stop myself from doing that. I jus like to look at you and admire you
3. I wanna tell you that i m always here for you
4. I wan you to noe that u cry, i will cry too
5. Even if the chemistry is not there, i will still try. I will nvr let go...

LoVe 宇

No comments: