August 23, 2006

Busy and busy

Ok, today is another fully packed day. Was slacking too much in the afternoon i guess. Anyway, i wanna share things from ytd till today. Coz many things happen at the same time.

YTD

watched the creative show on CH8. Was kinda cool la. But then i tink the gambling one is quite boring. The dentist thing was nicer than the parachute lo (i tink). Dun noe y the parachute got mroe points. NVM. anyway, 50% nia. still got 50% comes from the audience. Hai, sian....

Today

nothing much ba. Except mugging, mugging and mugging. I realli suck in english lo. Mus start using brilliant vocabs in my posts liao. HAHA. Anyway, i gtg. B4 i go, i will like to say something.

"Sometimes, everyone is so tired of being themselves. Why do we have to work so much for our happiness until we might get onto someone else's nerves? I know many of you are tired too, me too. But then how come all of you seem more energetic than me. You all still have the energy to confort me. Hai...."

LoVe 宇

No comments: