August 4, 2006

Bad Day

today is the baddest day i can ever have in my whole life.

is all started like this....

As usual, i sent my dear to the bus stop and went to the opposite side of the road to get my own bus to go to sch. I took 13 and got to sch at around 6.50. Not veri late la, but then andy keep bugging me to help take photo. I said can but not these few days la. Let me have some time wif my dear.

Then, after the assembly, went back to class and then get ready for the test that all of us hate. PHYSICS. argggg. None of us managed to finished the physics paper. ARG.... 1st bad thing.

Then, history test at 9.40. Dammmm, i dun noe how to interpret source D. ARG.... 2nd bad thing.

Next, after recess, i got back my elect geog paper. I failed. (TMD)X 2. Arggggg 3rd bad thing.

Next, in the afternoon, i went for CCA. i was hoping for the best. I was kinda realli sad before the result comes out le. But then i still have to act as if i m happy, WTF, i cant control the sadness le.

At tt time, jus b4 the result comes out, Ceph acctually joked wif us tt John is the OIC. I was like so shocked.... But then when the real thing come out, i was realli shocked. It is Henry. this is the 4th bad thing. BADDEST thing. i tink i can feel how SLC felt when the result is out too. U put in so much effort but then you did not get the post you wanted.

I wanted to be the OIC but i also realised that i m not good enough, tt is y mr wang and the exco did not choose me. I didnt mind i aint the OIC now. I cant realli say how sad i was at that time. When i called my dear, i was realli going to cry out. But after kicking some balls (dun get me wrong, i kicked soccer), i felt much better.

I realised something, i wasnt realli good enuff. TT is y. i m so sorrie to disappointed those hu placed high hopes on me. Sorrie. But you guys mus think of the good things abt not being the OIC. Like wat i m thinking now.

I m not the OIC rite, then i wouldnt be so stressed. I hoped that i can help him share some of his stress oso la. Cannot let him jus take everything wat. Hai. Since i m not OIC, i have more time to go out wif my dear. So i m kinda thinking abt the good points of not being OIC to cover the fact tt i m sad. HAHA.

Anyway, thanx for all the support dear. I will not be tt sad anymore. I have you, you have me. thanx dear.

LoVe 宇

No comments: