August 20, 2006

Test, test and more test

OMG, tmr is my physics test. MCQ though. Our whole level got slaughter again. Physics is hard. I dun realli get wat mr quay say sometimes. However, i m trying veri hard le. I dun wanna flunk too. Hu on earth would wanna flunk their test? Anyway, i jus made a god damn serious mistake. I..........

I shldnt say it here. Anyway, i wan all of you to be happi always and live everyday to the fullest. Mugging all day will not make you live your life to the fullest.

Wise phrase from Miie:
"The most successful person is one that live life to the fullest and not wasting every second of his/her time. He/she will never do anything stupid and will always like to make frens. He/she will not waste any time doing things that does not benefit them and will also not spent the whole day just doing the same thing. What they believe in is family and friends comes before work. They make mistakes too, but they will try their best to rectify the mistake. They will not turn away and dare not to encounter the problem face-face."

I m not a succesful person yet........ there is still something i lack. Or shld i say many things i lack. Anyway, i hope you guys will really live your life to the fullest everyday.

Anyway, i 'met' this girl called zoe. I didnt realli see her before la. She is my friend's friend. Iris jie jie oso noe her (coz same class la. hehe). Then maybe fiona jie jie oso noe her ba. Not sure. Anyway, i chatted wif her on msn tt day (wait, it is jus ytd. HAHA). I tok to her alot abt how bad i feel....... I dun noe y i tell her so much but i tink i can realli tok to her. It is as if we noe each other liao. HAHA. Some of the things i tell her is things that only i noe. Not fiona jie jie, not iris jie jie, not yokekee niece and not any of you guys that noe me. I tink she is also not tt type tt will share ppl's secret wif another person de.

Anyway, i realli wan all of u to be happi. i shall post a funny picture here to brighten your night. LOLz...



LoVe 宇

No comments: