January 31, 2008

Weird

Okay, i think i am just being so weird today. I kinda just dun feel like talking but nothing realli happened to me. I mean like, i just dun feel like me. I am sorry to my classmates that i showed them black faces but i didnt want to. Maybe i am just feeling sick coz i am having flu these few days but not so serious. I also tink i am tired and stressed. Many things occurring so fast that i am so not used to it. I hope that everything will just be fine.

Btw, i bought the council form already and i am ready to be one councillor. I hope that you guys reading this vote for me (those in NJ of coz)

Today, training was alright. Coach was not here coz my CCA teacher was not in school. Anyway, wen hao, my senior (IP5) came back to train us. He is just having fun by torturing us i guess. Haha.

We did some strokings.... mundane stuffs... then skipping (10 sets of 100)... etc

I thought i would not feel a thing for skipping but then, i was wrong, my whole arm is so tired. Haha. Was happy i guess. To win yang sheng and played with a senior called Guo Hao (think this is how his name is like) but i lost to him. He plays single and i play doubles, of coz i cant win from my standard too. Haahaa...

Anyway, time to do homework, haven do yet. Nights everyone.

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: