January 30, 2008

Hooray

Okay, after so many days of not updating, i am finally back to updating my blog. I was not made available to my computer one way or another and i was too pissed to blog anyway.

So, now is the time to update when i am accessible to my com and also quite happy.

So, the week was alright up till this point (i guess). Today, we had sparks competition. For those who do not know what that is, it is just a competition in NJ.



We came in 5th today and the same from the 1st round. Anyway, we did not win anything and we are not that sad actually. We made it to the finals which was already unexpected from us. I think that we realli are smart. Hooohooohooo

After sparks, went home with yu rui and get home by 13. I almost overslept. haha. I was so used to alighting at the bus stop if i take 157 and i alighted at the stop too today. Though i can take 1 more stop and be closer to my house, which i dun have to spend much more time to walk. Anyway, i got home safely.

Wanted to do homework now but i just found out that i have so much work that i dun noe where to start from. I will try to complete them today. If not.... hehe.... drag lor....

Anyway, time to do homework. Bye

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: