January 25, 2008

Outing

Okay, today was a day off for NJCian. Anyway, our class got a gathering at erm... east coast... i think. haha.

Anyway, glad that not the whole class is there, if not too many ppl....

Okay, the day starts like this. I woke up very sleepy. Then got to mrt station to wait for ben. Anyway, didnt noe that mindy and yu rui were joining us to go. Anyway, mindy is late so we went ahead and go to city hall and meet up with her.

Got to eunos and waited for the ppl to come. Anyway, there were 14 of us. Which is quite a lot considering that we have quite some muggers in the class. =P

Anyway, we went on to the bus stop to wait for 966. Something bad happened when we were on the bus. We were on the bus then the bus is turning. Then suddenly, a car dashed past and then the bus stopped suddenly. Then i landed on the floor after hitting the chair. The bus driver and my class asked me if i am okay. I said okay but i noe it myself that i am not that okay.

Anyway, i bear the pain until we get to the park and i tink it somehow got better (or was i too pain to feel the pain???). Anyway, we got to the bike rental place and shaun was like asking if i wanna skate. I said okay since i had not been skating for a long time (after my skate spoil) and then, i suddenly found out that the side of my body is still hurting, but since i said okay, i cant just leave shaun out. So i went ahead and bear the pain again. haha.

Anyway, i have to thank ben that is so willing to pull me around the whole park and let me get to the place faster and without me to skate thru the whole park. So thanx Ben. Love u...(oops, what did i just say...)

Anyway, went to buy the drinks for the ladies =) as i am a gentleman =))))

Anyway, yeah, was quite a fun day. Then we had lunch at subway which me and ben and yin wai didnt eat. Then we decided to split up from there liao. Some went home directly while the rest took 16 with me, ben, mindy, yu rui, yin wai..... And alight at diff places.

Only me, ben, mindy, yu rui and yin wai alighted at orchard. Parted with yu rui coz she got dental appointment. After which, we went to bugis ( mindy pang us and went home :(.....)

So we went shopping and didnt buy anything... Haha. Had pepper lunch as dinner.

Then went home and just bathed. And i just found out. The side of my body hurts so much. Ouch. haha, i shouldnt have bear the pain. Jus slacking around today could be cool too. Anyway, i realli enjoyed today. Thanx 08S06. =)

Hope to stay with u guys and gurls. =)

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: