January 22, 2008

Scared

Okay, today, i accompanied rui home since i dun have anything else to do also. When i was on my way home. I was thinking. I am so scared. That i will lose all these good memories and friends that i meet and have in NJ. Thurs is just round the corner. Though i have been telling myself that i can make it, but i just cant stop thinking about the worst case senerio. Worse come to worse, i will go appeal and stay in NJ. Everyone is praying that they can stay in their current JC. Of coz there are ppl who wish to go to better ones. Anyway, i just wan to stay. I dun nid to get very good grades. I just hope i can stay. Let us all pray together. Wish to see you all together as a class. 08S06, i love all of you (of coz, i have to admit, i have to exclude someone/sometwo). Maybe i should say i just need you ppl. Let's hope that everyone stay together. =)

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: