January 18, 2008

Today was great

Okay, today is quite a nice day, with not much of the unhappy stuffs. I guess i had been too busy for this week but i guess i am quite suited for this life too. =)

I guess i just loved it. Maybe i changed. I think i did. I was realli a lazy (not exactly lar) but i just dun like to stay out late. Anyway, i changed and i think that getting home late is like a routine for me already. Anyway, after yesterday's training, my muscles are aching. But then i found out a thing, never say that to a girl/ girls, coz they will think u are weak. So i am here posting it?? (i dun think anyone is reading so haha...)

Anyway, today had my lessons and lectures and tutorials quite smoothly. Other than econ tutorial which is just playing game and also chem tutorial whereby the chem tutor is just talking crap and i dun tink she listens at all...

Anyway, after that, i had to stay behind to wait for eugene and then we went back to CHS together. Saw some of the old boy on the bus too. So i did go and teach. But actually just talking cock lar. With the juniors of coz. Haha.

Anyway, rushed back to NJ after that. Got eugene's mum to fetch us to coronation plaza to makan but it is so obvious that there is only 'golden rooster' which is like so packed so we went mad jack and ate lar. Today had grilled fish. Okay, grilled fish is much better than the fish and chips i had last time. Anyway, after dinner, we went for SOUNDTRACKed and the performance was not too bad. Loved the part where my friend is singing. She sang 2 songs with her band.

1. A thousand mile by vanessa carlton
2. Why cant i by liz fair

Both songs were great. And the singer is good too (which is my friend, not the original singer)

Anyway, really enjoyed it much.

After the thing, wanted to invite my friend to join us to go to SWIRL or some place lar. But she has got debates so we decided to go alone. Anyway, went to macs and chatted with jit and eugene. And thanks eugene/ his parents for fetching me home. =)

Nights everyone. Tmr still got chingay. CIP stuffs. Nights

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: