December 2, 2005

WOW!!! So many things happened todae!!!

Today is freaking hard to pass.....

I set my alarm at 5 yesterday,but i did not noticed something. I forget to check whether is is set to AM or PM. I went to bed at 10+ coz i noe that todae will be a veri long day. Luckily, i woke up at 6.50. I had enough sleep and i woke up. This is sort of a normal routine. Wen u get enough sleep, u will wake up.

Ya, so basically, many many things happen today. Some happy while some sad...

I walked to Bishan Park with the HEAVY camera tripod. But since i requested for it, i did not complain. I oso nvr complain coz the tripod is really light when i put it on my shoulder.

I made my way to Bishan Park and when i got there, Lin De and Henry were there. They were playing their swing. They looked so childish at that time. They seemed to be finding their childhood back.

Then we had our filming when everyone got here. We started by filming the shot where the Sec1s hav to run pass the camera. Then we had all the shot that would be really needed. We had our filming till abt 11+. It is damn hot and I tink the weather is playing a trick wif us todae. The sun is so damn hot tt my face now look red. Then i was holding the umbrella for cepheus so that he will be cooled and as well as the camera as camera may be heated. Then all of the sudden, there will be a gust of wind that made us feel so good but not for the umbreall. The umbrella got flipped around and almost spoiled. Maybe....

Then after filming, cepheus treat us all to a drink. It is damn nice after a day out in the sun. It is so hot today. But at least we started our filming.

We were all glad that we started to do something. Then i bring the Sec1s to eat lunch. We had a "fun" time at there. Then we went back to the studio to put down all our stuffs. Then melvin went off. Then i jus found out that Cepheus had not taken lunch. Then i called li chien to da bao for cepheus and lin de.

Then i went home after playing basketball.

I was called to wait for my mum at the bus interchange so that we can go and check out a digital camera tt is not bad. But at the end, my mum decided not to go and check it out coz it is at Jurong and maybe not tt good quality tt i expected so we dun go.

I got home and then started munching on those snack. Then i went to sleep at around 4 then i woke up at 6.30. Damn tired after the whole day.

Then i ate dinner......... then i watched the SEA games. At first, singapore did not do veri well for their swimming. Only until the part whereby 4 ppl continuously swim in different style. Singapore got a gold medal. They oso managed the previous SEA record by 5 secs. They were great lah

Li jia wei and the male table tennis player were good too. They were playing the mixed table tennis match. I tink that the male is much better than Li jia wei. Most of the points were gained by him and most of the "going to lose ball" were saved by him.

This is the score board:

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th
Singapore 8 7 11 11 11
Malaysia 11 11 7 8 2

They were cool for the last match lor. 11 to 2. That is so good lah.

Anyway, singapore already got abt 30 gold medals. Singapore worked hard lah

I am going to stop here

Bye Bye!!!

No comments: