December 1, 2005

AHHHHHHHHH.....

Todae i was called back to do the SVA filming. I was not really tt happy as i am afraid that something lyk tuesday will happen again. I told my senior(my boss) that i will be there at 11. However, i was very bored at home and i went to school at 10+.

I walked to the school and felt refreshing. I went into the studio and was "quite" happy to see my boss and the crew there. The only "thing" that is missing is the actors.

I dun see the actors in the control room or the tracking room. I could not stop thinking bt whether the "scene" will be replayed? I asked Cepheus where are the actors and he said that they will be here by 1. I was so relieved as though tons of rocks were lifted from my shoulder. I was quite pleased, unlike tuesday.

Then i saw Shao Ren at the tracking room so i decided to go and help him. When i went next door, he is preparing the mikes for the drums. I went up to help and found out that there is a new way to fix the mike. I learned something new todae.

Then i went back to the control room and chat wif cepheus but he is quite busy with our CHMA video. He is acctually veri stressed so U GUYS STOP ASKING ABT THE PROGRESS OF THE DVD, WE R STILL WORKING ON IT. DUN WORRY, WE WONT DRAG TILL NEX YEAR...

So i decided to borrow cepheus's laptop from him and he help mi typed his password. I went to play LOTGD ( legend of the green dragon ). It is quite bored. Then i went to chat wif Pei Ying( formerly Ya Ni ). The first question i asked is " Ya Ni???" coz her sister oso noe her msn password. So i asked her that and then she replied no. Then i was abt to say NVM, she said that she is Pei ying. I was so....... she told mi that i hav to be used to PEI YING. So i started to chat wif her and then suddenly she said that she is busy. She has to translate some documents.

Then i was so bored that i decided to not chat wif her. Then i went to play maple and find that maple oso veri sian. So i decided to check for the battery life of the camera and the tape. Then to my horror, i found that the tape is not there anymore. I cant believe that something like that will happen. Coz i will hav to hav that tape. Then i went to take another camer and found that the tape for that camera is there. So we r still short of a tape.

Then i called my senior where he had put our tape. He nvr pick up. Then after a long time, all of us oso forget le. Then i went to slack. Then we went out to eat.

Wen we got back, 2 actors were there. Then cep realised that his phone is not turned on since morning. He prayed that there will not be anyone not coming. But his worst nightmare came true. Si Kai is not feeling well and could make it. So i sms him to tell him to find someone to replace him. So he got Jit Hin. But jit hin nvr call mi after confirming wif her mother.....

Then i called melvin then he said he could make it. But he has to renew his passport so that he can go malaysia for a one-day "trip". Then we waited from 1+ to around 4 and we makei our way to bishan park.

Wen we got there, we wanted to start filming and found that we hav got no tape. So we decided to make it a trial run. Then sherman and li chien called us so that they can get the studio key frm us. Then they can go back to do editting.

So in the end, we hav to "postpone" our filming to tml.

...

No comments: