December 13, 2005

BUSY...BUSY...BUSY

Today, many things happen...

In the morning, i have this fren of my mom coming to my house. Then they were chatting. I noe her veri well lah. She even taught mi how to speak english in the american voice. Then she stayed till lunch. I was playing FF7 on my com. Jus started. Wa Lau, the starting is damn long lor. Show wat stars then a girl. Waste abt 1 whole minute waiting for the thing to work.

Then i found out that i used the wrong setting for the resolution. Damn. I went to change the resolution. Then i start again. Damn long, i left it there and went to play with A-di ( my mom's fren's son...). Ya, so this is all lor..

Then went to play badminton(cant dont go, my mom's fren is here...). Then played till 6+++. Then we went to eat dinner together. Then the kids went to watch some stupid show by J8. Then so bo liao. Have to take care of them. Then went to NTUC© to buy things. Then went home... then went to take some BIG and HEAVY table from another auntie...

IT IS DAMN HEAVY lor... Then now i am posting after bathing. Sweat damn hell lot today lor...

No comments: