December 23, 2005

Aiya, feels so far now

Recently, i have got this feeling that all my frens are far far far away from mi now. I thought of many reasons why.

Is it that i m irritating? Or i jus sux? Or wat?

I cant think of anything. Then i thought of how i got through P6.

That is the most memorable year of my life ( till now ).

I can still rmb the girl I once liked. I can still rmb the voices of her. I can still rmb the smell of her hair. But not jus her. I can still rmb a lot of thing. I can rmb how my frens mock at mi. I dun mind, coz that is the most enjoyable year.

I still can rmb how many b-dae parties i went. I screwed up 2 though. One is eng hui and one is xiao hei, jacky chang. I m realli sori of wat happen and i m realli realli sori.

Eng hui's b-dae is fun. he treated abt 10 ppl to go his house to celebrate b-dae wif him. I can still rmb how he looked like and that smile on his face wen we sing him a b-dae song. He was happy. His mother got us a lot of food and we cant finish. He was very happy wen he receive presents from all of us. I still can rmb that mi and carlton bought a crushgear for him. I was mad and i left earlier. I was realli angry wen all of them mock at mi and all those stuffs... Then i left, and i was crying till the bus stop near his house. Carlton called mi up and i rejected the call. He msg mi and i nvr reply. The sad thing is that they nvr even apologise to mi wen i got to sch the next day. Carlton was the only one that acctually care.

Then, i oso screwed up xiao hei's b-dae. ACctually, it wasn't mi. It is that PI4 GU3 lor. I poured this cup of green tea and i drank a bit. He then tooked my cup and then drank it. I told him that the cup is mine and he dun care then he insisted that the cup is his and he poured the drink. Than he bu4 shuang3. Then pour the cup of green tea of my head. Motherfuck lor. My hair smells of green tea. Then he ran out of the house wen i threaten to get a knife from the kitchen. Which i acctually did. He then knocked on the door and pretended that he is the "pizza man" and he is here to deliver the pizza. I then did not care abt him but we are still frens now. Coz he is still in the same sch as i m now.

Then i rmb of the girl i like. I was kinda rejected and she did not talk to mi after i told her that i like her. Even all the letters that she is going to pass mi, she gave to pauline and then pauline pass to mi. I was kind pissed as she shldtell mi in front of mi that she dun like mi or sumthing. But she called my godsis to giv it to mi. I was kinda sad too. I was in the same class as him wen i m P3. She was so beautiful. The first sight i saw her, i was like "WOW, SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL". I like her rfom P3 but i did not dare to tell her. I was all along quiet. She was sitting behind mi in P3. Then in P4, she sat wif mi. I was sitting near the back of the class and grace, my godsis too, said that she cant see from the back. Then mrs ho changed a lot of ppl's place. Then i sat beside her. I wont tell u hu is my her ( but i m sure some of u noe hu she is ). I was so happy at that time. Then wen i was P6. I wasn't sitting wif her le. I sat beside my godsis ( BTW, i have 8-9 godsis in my class ). Then wen the guy beside my she changed place, she was sitting alone. Then i told my godsis that it would be very good if i coulc sit bside her. Then that "msg" was passed down..... Then she knew abt it le. I have got CCA in that afternoon. Then all her frens wanted mi to tell her the truth. Then i wrote a note to her. Then i went for my CCA. I was realli sori that i could not tell her on my own. If i was given the choice again, i would tell her right in front of her. I m oso veri sorry that i made her cry that day, not jus in sch but oso wen she got home.

That is abt her. Then there is still a lot of things that happened in P6.

Eng Hui treated a few of us to chalet. I was there too. It is damn fun as we played PS for the whole night. Although most of them fell asleep. I too sleep for around 10 mins then i woke up and continue playing while the rest slept. Onli left mi and johnathan playing that whole night. Wen we go for breakfast, john is complaining that he had a headache. But we had a fun day.

I reali miss my P6 life. I have lots of frens and all of them are nice to mi. But now, i think that they forget mi and all those stuffs. I was pretty sad. They nvr call mi up and all the things lar. They got activities oso nvr call mi. My frens ( not jus in sch ones), they oso left mi, one by one. I m onli left wif my CCA mates.
Like henry and Cepheus. I tink they r my onli frens now. I m realli sad but still feel quite ok as i still have someone that care for mi.

Thanx a lot--- cepheus and henry......

No comments: