November 1, 2008

Chat

Today is quite a happy day. With just a bit of PW and then went off to slack. Then was a long chat with ben and mindy. We chatted for about 6 hours and really, i enjoyed it.

I think Mindy would be really a good person to talk to. At least she listens and talks too. I'm like super talkative today. Dun noe why but then, I just find myself like myself when i really talk. I realise that i can really talk to her and tell her all the things in the world. At least i know she is trustworthy of keeping secrets and everything we said to herself.

And 1 thing. I hate people who want to know more about what happened to me and approach others to do so. I wouldnt think you would do such a thing. What a heartbreak.

And one more thing, happy birthday yu rui.

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: