November 22, 2008

Souza's Quote



It is so true. I really try to follow this too. Especially the last one.

Life's getting harder and harder. But each time i think about these phrases, i will stop thinking about how hard things can get or will get or already is.

Someone also told me not to think of the 'what if' question because i always ask myself the question. For example, 'what if i went to VJ, will i be alot happier?'

I watched one anime called 'Noein' which is about a girl with special ability to destroy or save all timespaces. And in these timespaces, the same character will be doing different thing and will think and act differently. It's like another universe but they all inhibit on the same planet. It's just in another time zone in the sense.

I kinda hope that if this is really true, the other me will go to VJ and enjoy life there. Maybe not really enjoy but maybe, experience another life.

I hope i made the right choice. But again, it's because i made this choice that i met you. Met so many friends. Met friendly teachers. And the list goes on.

Maybe i should really stop thinking about the 'what if' question. It serve no purpose.

Hehe, let me end with another quote.

"Look into the future rather than dwelling on a past you couldn't do anything about."

~JuSt M3~

No comments: