October 31, 2008

PW SUCKS TO THE CORE

WARNING: THIS IS A DAMN FUCKING VULGAR POST

Why is this fucking thing torturing all of us year after year after year. FUCK THIS.

OP practice??? I think it's giggle and slacking time. WTF. I realli hate the feeling.

Some random ppl come and ka jiao our group. Fine, i can tolerate. So i went to the side to do the script. Then when i finished. Some idiot ka jiao again. Buying of t-shirt? TO BE DONE IN SCH? FUCK LAR.

Other random shit people disturbing us? FUCK YOU.

Yes, i'm sorry that the script just disappeared. But is it my fault? it just disappeared from the thumbdrive. I did the copy again and what happened? SOME FUKCING SHIT CAME SELLING T-SHIRT AND DISTURB MY TURN. THEN WE JUST SKIPPED IT. FUCK

I CANT BE BOTHERED WITH OTHERS, BUT MY GROUP BEING SO DISTRACTED?

WHAT GROUP SPIRIT IS THERE? STILL TALK ABOUT WORKING TOGETHER? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS YOU FUCKING INDIVIDUALS THAT JUST CANT BE BOTHERED WITH OTHERS.

WHY CANT YOU ALL JUST FOCUS. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

I'M DAMN BLOODY PISSED. DUN COME PISS ME OFF FURTHER. YOU WONT WANT TO SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF ME.

FUCK

No comments: