November 16, 2008

SIAN!!!

Yes. This is the first time that i edit the title. XD

Hmm. This is the first day. Still have got 4 more days to go. Maybe it will all end soon.

Next, work workwork is piling up like nobody's business again.

Why am i so busy again? Ppl enjoy their holiday and i'm working like crazy. Life's just unfair.

Actually i got lots to say. But then, it's not nice to say them here. My blog has quite some readers and i dun wan so many ppl to know. Sorry folks.

Anw, today just feels weird. The whole day.

It's quite surprising how reliant i am on you now. I don't know if it's the same for you. But it's definitely affecting me. I wish i knew what you were thinking. Realli. I want to know. I'm pretty lost now. What to do? Nvm, time will do the trick.(I sincerely hope).

I don't know how many people will recognise this. But this is what i want to say.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T ____V W X Y Z

~LoSt M3~

No comments: