February 10, 2007

YEAH!!!

My 'o' chinese didnt do that bad. i was happy. but i was quite sad for someone. not that i pity him and i feel sad. i realli feel sad for him. he is my best secondary fren. no matter when, he is always by my side. he is always with me even if i emo, angry..... but it is realli a pity for him not getting A. i realli wanna comfort him that day. but the thing is that wen i chased him from the audi, i didnt see him. he like just disappear. i wanna tok to him but it seems like he doesnt wanna see me. after i got back to the class, some other people tell me to leave him alone first, it would be better for him, if not, he might feel that i am suaning him. so i didnt go look for him. I realli want to tok to him but i dun see him on msn, in person.....

stop acting EMO, it is not that you cant take higher chinese. the sch say liao, advised to drop nia, not complusary. dun giv up on urself so fast. you can do it de. dun worry. as long as you know how to juggle with ur time, it will never turn out to be like what our HOD said before giving us the result. i noe that you are sad. if you realli nid my help, not just in chinese but oso other subjects, i can and i am willing to help you. dun just keep everything to urself. you are not alone. but i am. so i nid u to tok to me k? dun pang seh me. cheers. dun be so gloomy. =)

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: