February 11, 2007

My testimonial to FIONA

ok. i am here again to say this. i realli didnt mean to hurt you nor yokekee nor iris. maybe i was just very emo. if you know me long, you will noe that i am a super emo person. i will take everything into my heart. maybe it was my first and i realli wanna get over it. i just dun noe how. so my stupid choice at that time was to forget everything. i even almost forget my own name. i mean it. i realli tried to forget everything. i didnt expect things to turn out to be like this. i didnt want to know you just because you are iris' fren. i realli want to noe you. i was too harsh on my words. but i am realli sorrie. but you dun giv me the chance to make this up. i didnt want this frenship/kinship to end so fast. you were the one who first called me DI and i like the way you call me. it is not like we are enemy now, why mus u be like this now. Let the bygones be bygones. we can always start anew. i have said what i wanted to. it is up to you to decide now.

I AM REALLI SORRIE K? FORGIVE ME!

I am realli sorrie but why is it that you dun believe me or what? i just dun get it. maybe you are as emo as me but all i wanted is you now. i want you back as my sis. it just dun feel right when you have an edge chipped off from your life. especially someone that you cared. maybe it is useless saying anything now but all i wanna to say is SORRY. it may mean a lot to you for what i have said but sorrie. sorrie. sorrie. sorrie. sorrie. sorrie.

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: