February 7, 2007

Three days liao

Ok, i noe that i have been acting very abnormally for the first 3 days of the week. i have not been talking in school unless necessary and did not want to interact with anyone. I noe that many actually noticed but many didnt. I dun noe what are their reasons for like not knowing? Jus joking. I realli didnt want to talk abt it. Coz on CIP day, someone made me damn piss. I said the fuck and then i went off. After that, i realised something. Our class dun seem to know what is right or what is wrong. They said that i was making too much noise but did they ever think that they are making a loud noise and fuss too? I dun realli think that they actually understand. I will stay to be silent for this week or it may extend but i just want the class to know something. It will never be only one person making the noise, never blame one person for what the rest are doing too. A very good example is during mrs. long lesson. Everyone in the class is making noise in the class but we always Alvin Nah, Ming Han, Wee Seng.... Isnt this like so stupid? Everyone is making so much noise but the ones who are just a bit louder were pin-pointed. It is not fair and i realli want my class to just understand this things. I am not trying to be emo or watsoeva. i just want them to understand that without one, the place or class can still be very noise. I have been trying to endure not to talk. You tink i dun talk very fun izzit. Try not talking for abt 3 days in a row in sch. U can die man. Believe me. I just want the better out of my class.

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: