February 4, 2007

4-6 is so fucked up

I have decided not to talk to anyone of them unless necessary. They are just so fucked up.

Yesterday morning has CIP. After CIP, we are suppose to meet somewhere. Then it is near the residential place. It is so fuck. The noise level was high and they ask me to shut up. It is so damn fuck. I wasnt the only one that is making the noise right. I was so angry that i just say FUCK and went off. I was so damn pissed. After buying the drink from 7-11, i came back and decided not to talk to them. Yes, 4-6 is the smartest class but has the lowest EQ of all the classes. One person's intelligence does not come with IQ, it comes with EQ. So if there is any fuckers from 4-6 reading my blog now, FUCK OFF.

~LoN3Ly M3~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i believe not everyone is like what you said. no point anti everyone in the class. life doesn't stop when you don't like others. just try to ignore them, this make your life much better
p.s. cheer up
p.p.s. u can talk to me if you feel comfortable to.

Victor here.