November 3, 2006

This is the NEW post

Ok, i have decided to move back to this blog, as you can see, i changed the background. i noe that it is very inconvenient for you all to link again and again. I am realli sorrie. There is just some confusion abt whether to continue to pursue what i tink i realli want or just to give up. But after what she said, i totally gave up hope. I dun wanna say hu she is and wat she say. Those hu noe shld jus keep quiet. I dun wanna get hurt so deep again. Jus wanna have someone to show me some care and concern. I dun realli think i have a realli realli close fren. Andy used to be that very important fren in my life but this year, he totally changed his attitude. I oso dun noe what to say. I realli want someone to show me care and concern. Be it a girl or boy. I dun mind abt how u look or wat so eva. P.S WEE SENG CAN NEVER BE MY FREN

Anyway, i just wanna say that i am realli sorrie and i didnt realli post anything for so long liao. TT is because after exam, i lazy so i wrote down on a piece of paper liao. Later after 3, when i got home from math lesson, i will go and post all the old posts and wat so eva work i nid to do on this blog. Anyway, i have to go liao. CCA going to start at 9. Nid to move out of the house liao. BB

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: