November 15, 2006

Busy week

It is going to be a busy week for me so i dun tink i will go to school to help michael and jit hin and joshua. I tink henry can do the jit hin and joshua part. Thanx if you are reading my blog....

Then i hope nothing went wrong for michael's part.... Abner should be helping too.... Erm.... maybe u all wanna call me a slacker but i realised something that i didnt realise last year december holiday. I was just trying too hard to do CCA stuffs and i tink that i didnt realli enjoy myself during the last december holiday. I realised that i didnt sell my soul to my CCA and i could enjoy myself... I tried to work hard for iMedia everytime i am free. I try to balance them in my holiday now ba... At least trying. I just remembered how hard i wanna study last holiday but didnt.... All going back for CCA and doing holiday homework.... Hai...

Going out again next week tues. The rest of the week haven decide yet. If nid to, i will go back school and help the SVA. Erm... filming is when arh??? can remind me again when the time come??? Thanx

Bye.....

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: