November 13, 2006

Many things to say

It will be quite boring but read on...

So many things just happened today. First, is in the morning. Woke up at 7+ and then went to the sports hall to play badminton with some aunties. If you are thinking that i go there and trash them, you are wrong. I went there to enjoy myself coz i feel the joy when i am seen as the best. LOL. i dun noe why i am so ambitious but then i jus feel like it. Maybe things just change in me.

Then after the badminton game which supposed to end at 9, i went for breakfast with all the auntie and my mum. Ate wan ton mee. Quite oily for breakfast but there is nothing more to eat there. So i ordered coffee but dun noe why come yuan yang, which is mix of milk tea and coffee.

After breakfast, went home play with computer then so sian so touch up on my blog. Finished the music section. Was quite happy and then went msn. Many things just suddenly popped up in my mind. I was scrolling down the list of friends in my msn contact and i found out that the group 'Family' and 'Friends' are empty for long. As in no one from these group log in. I was really sad. These are the 2 major group that i really wanna tok to onli. But then i was so dissapointed. No one is there. I noe fiona still having O, cant log in just to chat. She shld be busy too or maybe avoiding me. Then i tink yokekee deleted me or block me......

Ok, that is the first thing that flooded my mind. Then i had to go take form and money from teow kwang today. Promised to take from him. So i went to MRT station to take form and $$ from him. After that, went to NTUC to buy bread, drinks and some other things. After buying the necessaries, I was walking past the snack section, this is the first time i saw TIM TAM at that section. Didnt realli noe that TIM TAM was sold there. I picked up on and suddenly think of that day when we (me, her and fiona) jus went to yokekee's house. Hai. Tat day is the best day eva. I still rmb now that i still owe yokekee a dozen of TIM TAM. Dun tink she still rmb that. Hai, life is just like this. Then i thought of oreo cheese cake, thought of bball.......

That is the second and third most important thing that flooded my mind.

Then after that, went home. Then in the night, which is like just now onli, went to play basketball with my machi (in case u dun noe wat is machi, it means good frens). We were bored and asked some guys near us to play with us. There is this girl that is in the other team la. She totally look like YOKEKEE. jus that she dun realli noe how to play basketball. This bring back my memory when i first played basketball with girls. With maggie, yokekee, fiona and her and more la, but i cant rmb. It was my first. Then it bring back all the happy memories. Even that funny thing when i accidentally whacked fiona with the bball......................

This is the forth thing that i realli thought deeply today. I dun noe wat to say anymore. Dun realli wanna think abt all this de. This will jus make all that burden, that i consider they are, to come back to me and hinder my steps to carry on with my life before i noe her. I guess it is just the hardest path that i have to take now.

Anyway, dun wanna tok abt it liao. I guess i will jus live days as it is now. Day by day, time would heal everything? I dun realli believe in that. Coz new ones always breeds.....

Jus watched TV and watched 54 of SCV. then saw the li jing show. Watched it and today's episode is talking about how sly or wicked a guy can be in order to win the heart of some stranger or the one they deeply loved. The following are just some of the things they talked about. There is more but i lazy to type ba. Or maybe it will just hurt me more. Coz i am a guy. LOL

男人贱招

1.装大方

男人会装得很大方,出去的时候都装做很有钱,什么都是他付钱。一个很好测试他是否真心就是宴请一大堆朋友去唱KTV,然后点很多东西,看他是否会付还是不会付。如果他付得很愉快,他就应该是很有钱,不然就是真心对你的。

2.装可怜,苦肉计

这招会让很多女的招架不住,就是苦肉计,装可怜。女的总是过不了这关。只有男的说生病阿,不舒服,多多少少都会同请吧,除非你不是人,不然一定会有这么一点点的同情心。就是这样,男的博取了女的同情心,他们就会慢慢地把这种同情心变成爱情。女的还来不及抵抗,就已经深深地爱上那个男的了。这就是第二贱招。

3.英雄救美

通常是两个男的一起搭讪。第一个会装成很流氓,对女生动手动脚的。然后另一个就会来救她。这通常都不会是真的,很少有可能会那么的刚好的。小心哦,不要被这招骗了哦。

4.利用职务之便

到了社会以后,会有很多男的利用职务之便来搭讪。可能会说他是某某某导演的弟弟阿,跟班等等。然后说你很适合做一个明星,不要浪费青春等等的话。这些都是一些常见的贱招,你们女生要小心了哦!

That's all folks. BYE

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: