November 7, 2006

Bad Day

I am just not a good senior. I cant even control my own junior. Somemore is someone i think will not be that defiant. I dont see the respect from him as much as he respected Cepheus. Cepheus realli rox. He pratically made everybody respect him. Maybe i am just not that good to gain respect from anyone.

Today is also a bad day. Today, at abt 4+, got a phone call looking for IRIS. i was realli shocked. Was it that Iris or not. I realli dun noe. The first time, i replied wrong number. But the caller called for the second time, and this time, she was sure she dialed the correct number so she asked if i noe her. Then i asked for the number and the number belonged to her. I tink she diverted the call to me and i picked it up. It was from her guardian. I told her guatdian that i will call her and try to reach her as soon as possible and call back. I was so worried at that time that something might have happened to her. I quickly called her and then she rejected the call. Then i called fiona, her phone was offed. Yokekee didnt picked up. Then suddenly, she send me back a msg saying that she is having lesson so i told her that her guardian is looking for her. The we sent each other some msgs then all the feeling flooded my mind but i noe that could never happened again. All our msg seemed more like farewell msgs. Bye

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: