July 29, 2006

Sorry

sorry for 3 things

1) sorry for not posting ytd as i m realli too tired. so i m posting now. ytd, i sent her to the bus stop. althought the "stroll" there is very short, i still enjoyed the moments spent wif her. She gives me the power for ytd. i was so tired on thurs and upon seeing her. WOW, i was refreshed. :)

then in the nite, after asha, we went to J8. Fiona and yokekee are at yishuna and asked if we would like to join them. I dun mind but she say it is too late and will be too tiring for us (i m so touched, she cared for me so much). we went to J8 and wanted to eat something. I was kinda you yu bu jue. yupp. you yu bu jue. then in the end, i sent her home first then i went for my dinner (cant tell u wat i have for dinner, if not, she will say i nvr take a proper meal and it is bad for my health)

2) I have to say sorry to my dear. I cant be going out wif u for this week and the next week. next week is the test week le and i didnt realli study yet. So i cant go out wif you. i feel realli guilty and sad. I hope you dun mind. :(.... and i wanna say thank you for all the support you gave me. i will work hard for my test de. wont disappoint you de. Will definitely go out wif you after my bio test (next next monday). Dun cry pls. I dun like to make people cry, especially my dear.

3) i apologise becoz i will not be posting recently until after test. If i post during the test, it will not be a very long one. Sorry to all readers.





In the end, i wanna tell all the people who tease me, " I know you all are just so jealous about me and my dear. But don't worry, you time will come....."

LoVe 宇

No comments: