July 27, 2006

Realli tired

I was supposed to wake up at 4 and call my dear to wake up also. But then jus as i woke up, my dear called me. I picked up and i felt fresh. However, right after the call, i fall asleep again. I m now typing wif tt sleepy eyes on my face. Cannot take it anymore, long time no sleep liao. Didnt sleep more than 7hrs a day. Hai

Today morning, despite being alone, she still took 410 and i saw her. :)
Yeah.... then tmr, i will be going to take bus wif her. Yeah....

Then today is super stupid lo. Stayed back all the way until 7 for phy but then mr quay onli asked us to do the worksheet and he onli go through 7 qns. wat the.....

now, i m realli drained out so i tink i will realli tuck in realli early now. BTW, stop brainwashing me. i will not be brainwashed by all your noisense de. I will still like her no matter wat you guys say. My LOVE will not be diminished by all your stupid statements and noisense.

BB and good nitz to all, especially to you, dear.

LoVe 宇

No comments: