July 24, 2006

Present

today is the veri special day. i bought a pair of pigs, a blue one and a pink one. I gave her one and she chose the blue one. I hang the pink one on my handphone. I dun noe if she tinks the same as me. I originally oso wanted the pink one, then she take the blue one. Coz i tink the pink one represents her and the blue one represents me. No point for me to hold "myself" on my phone.U guys can see me hanging a pink pig but this is not because i m gay (those hu say i look like gay today, nvm. as long as my dear noe i m not can liao. :p ). She said to me tt she wanted the blue one ytd, i was shocked again. Is she thinking the same as me??? I m not sure. i will ask her when she is free ba. But she asked me if i mind or not. But i told her this, "Nope, like what you say last time, if i like u, i wouldnt mind how people view me".

to rephrase this sentense, i meant "Love can sometimes be blind, you can only see youself and your dear in this 'world'. you wouldnt care even if others are criticising you coz you will only think of her." This is wat i felt, love is realli abt the couple. Other people comment shall not get into their way unless they are do truly trust one another. I trusted her totally so i will never question abt her love towards me.

OK, back to today morning. i feel kinda sorry for her. She has to take the bus to the bus stop near my house then go to sch. She acctually got direct bus to her sch de. But then i wanted to see her and the same goes for her la. So we met up and gave her the blue pig ( i hope that she will think of me whenever she looks at the pig ). She oso gave me something. a cute cute lovely bear that has her birthday on it. I will never forget her birthday. i tink on her birthday, i will bring her out to somewhere. hope that she will be free. if not, at most go and celebrate her birthday wif her frens lo. then i tagged along ba. :)

The pigs and the bear are really cute. Do you wanna take a look at them??? i try ba. coz my phone ( not my K700i, the 1.3 megapixel fone ) no more batt liao. So cannot take photo. i can show you the pig now. maybe i will edit this post and show you guys the bear ba. i will ask her if she mind her birthday being exposed to you guys reading this post now.

Anyway, i will edit this post and the whole "template". actually not whole la. Coz i wanna change the background liao. Wanna change to something tt has us inside. The profile will oso have some changes.

Dun keep you waiting liao... this are the 3 pictures for the pig pig de.





EDIT: these are the pics of the teddy


LoVe 宇

No comments: