July 28, 2008

I want to change

I've never been so emo. There are just so many problem that occurred. I wanna talk to somebody. But everyone seemed so busy and i dare not tell anyone. Sometimes, i also don't know what to say too. Like so many things, until i don't know where to start from. =(

I want to talk to someone. The main source of problem comes from her. I don't know who to talk to. I don't know what i want. I don't know how i should think. I don't know how i should be feeling now. It's just so troublesome.

Class School, dull as usual. I really kinda give up hope on school liao. I don't know how i should be feeling towards school now. Maybe it's just a place to mug and then CCA and then go home. I realli dun noe.

I hoped you'd called. But i guess my presence or not doesn't really matter to you now. I'm just yet another passerby. Maybe i was just thinking too much. Dreams, are never meant to come true.

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: