June 26, 2008

END OF CT

Okay, i guess many people are finally relieved from this stress. Me too. I am quite happy that everything ended. It is just like a heavenly feeling.

Though it's after CT, today wasn't that much of a good day to me.

Maybe mood swing. Maybe something else. I'm not very sure though i think i am. Very contradicting right? Yes, coz this is what makes me up. I am a super confused guy who cant get his feelings to be right.

I dont know what i should feel. I dun know what happen. I dun know how i should react to stuffs. Sometimes, i so wished i was a stone in the pond that no one cares and just sink to the bottom. Why do i always want to run away from everything? I dont know. But it just feel so good sometimes not to tink of anything.

Anyway, i should be happy. I think i should be. But things just dun turn out to be this way. It always hurt me now.

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: