April 21, 2008

Joke =)

Okay, here's a little joke before i start to talk about all the boring stuff about school. Haha..

A judge scowled down at a repeat offender before him. "Haven't I seen you in here many times already? And didn't I tell you that I never wanted to see you in here again?"
"Yes, Your Honor," the defendant replied. "That's exactly what I told the police officer, but he insisted I come in anyway!"

Okay, that's the little joke for you guys. Anyway, i am really tired and drained from all the things going on. Tmr still got math lecture test and i haven study for it yet. Haha.

Anyway, need some time to post on my blog. So i guess i may not be posting as often and updating as often. Anyway, i am happy =) That's all i have to say. This is the life i choose to live and i live it to the fullest =)

~HaPpY M3~

No comments: