April 29, 2008

House Captain

Okay, I ran for the Solaris house captain and i didnt get it. My classmate got it and i am pretty happy. Sadness does set in but i think it is good that she got it. It is not i doubt my ability but i know it will make me stronger. And i will be able to contribute to my house more. EXCO or not does not matter too much as it is just a title. Maybe it will look a bit better on testimonial but the process that we all learn from the council term is sure gonna be so much more fruitful. =)

Congrats to Yu Rui for becoming the house cap. All the way Yu Rui, dun disappoint me =)

Congrats to Kenneth too for becoming the honorary treasurer and sorry that i wasn't there when the voting takes place.

Congrats to myself for getting 1st in the heats for 4X 100m race. YEAH =)

Congrats to Letts for becoming the president and he is from SOLARIS =)

Let this exco election be all our pushing factor and let's all becoming better =)

All the best people =)

~HaPpY M3~

No comments: