March 5, 2008

=)

Today is just any other school day. I guess it is anyway. I was still hoping of some surprise sms or something good to happen today. And i was even doubted about today.

Haha. Anyway, have to thank some people in my blog today:
1. Lai Meng for being the 1st one to sms me.
2. Lee Jing for smsing me too =)
3. Kuan Yu for still rmbing my bdae
4. Shawn Lee to be the 1st guy to sms me
5. Mindy, Yin Wai, Yu Rui, Zi Yun, Ben, Shaun and dun noe who else... (my good frens lar) for buying me a present
6. Mindy for sms me so early
7. Yin Wai (brother) for the late sms
8. Zi Yun (dear mei) for sending me a sms too =)
9. Ben for the msg too
10.Kok Wah for the keychain
11. For anyone who rmb my day
12. For anyone who doubted me...
13. For those who forgot completely...

~HaPpY M3~

No comments: