March 26, 2008

Random

Okay, i really dont want to rant here and this post that i am typing now is like the 3rd one that i am typing. All the previous 2 were like ranting about hectic work and some other things happening behind my back and stuffs so they were deleted. So i am now posting something that is not ranting.

Okay, i think i am a bit out of luck now. Dun noe why, i sprained my ankle the other day and it is lot better now. and i am going for training tmr. Then, mysteriously i caught a flu and even had fever. It was just a slight one though, like 38+, cant rmb now. Panadols worked but i am still having soar throat and runny nose now.

And council things are really getting harder and harder and i seem to have too little to be there for her. Even my classmates, i am not there for them too. Even my family. I really had so little time to talk to them now. It is like i go to sch before they wake up and i may end up coming home after they sleep. It is quite illogical coz it shld be the other way round. But nvm, i told myself that it will only happen for this 2 weeks. After that, no more...

And sch work is like piling up and preparation for test is left there. Dun realli have the time to look through the notes. haha.

Anyway, gonna work on my stuffs now. Bye

~HaPpY Y3T TiR3D M3~

No comments: