March 21, 2008

Really Tired

Okay, 1st thing, dun laugh at me if u see me in sch with the weird hairstyle. I dun want it to be like this too.

The barber was so good that he shaved me... Something happened...

Anyway, i am really tired and really drained. Lack of sleep is driving me up the wall and i think i am going nuts sooner or later.

I got past council interview. I didnt really expect that. Or rather, i did not even thought i could make it coz i realli did very badly. But since i am a council candidate now, i hope that i have ur supports. Thanx =)

Anyway, there are so many things going on and 24 hours a day never seem enough for me now. How i wished time could just pause for the moment and let me have a couple more hours of sleep and rest and time to meet up with her. I kinda feel bad about not being free.

I had so many things in my mind that i dun noe what to do first. But i guess this is the stage in my life that i have to prioritise and give up some things to do. But nevertheless, i will not give up on what i had just started.

Forgive me if i always seem so busy. Forgive me for not doing so many things. Forgive me for not being there for you. Forgive me for not being caring. Sorry.

~DrAiN3D AnD TiR3D M3~

No comments: