February 22, 2008

Yet Another Happy Day

I am so happy today. Yeah. Happy
Happy
Happy
Happy
Happy
Happy
Happy
Happy
Happy

Yar, just very very very very very happy. Anyway, i was like smiling to myself each time i check my phone. Look so retarded. Haha. Anyway, i realli got lots of things to do now. If realli dun have much things to talk to me or whateva, try not to talk to me frantically. I will not ans anyway. haha

Oh, and today is road run. I felt so guilty coz i didnt finish the race and earn a point for the house. Coz there was this guy that was running in front of me and he fell and had a muscle cramp. Everyone ran past and i decided to help. I guess helping out another guy is much better than finishing the race. So i didnt complete the race. So sorry to Solaris people. I will ensure that i will make it up =)

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: