February 11, 2008

EMO

I dun noe what happened to me today. I suddenly felt that something is wrong. Then i started to think about how close we are to one another but yet so far apart. I feel like i cant talk to her. I cant get my ideas across or we just cant chat. I dont noe why this is happening.

I was emoing at lunch time and didnt have the appetite to eat anything. Jus sat at the side and watch my classmates eat. I was thinking thru the whole of today. Things like:

1. Why do i care so much about her when she dont seem to be caring for me.
2. Am i just being to over-sensitive?
3. Why cant i just show a happy face even if something bad happens.
4. Why do i feel so strongly towards her?
5. Why am i doing so much?
6. Many why(s).

This led me to a conclusion. Just be emo. I am trying to look at the bright side of the thing but nothing seem to come across my mind. I just cant think of anything positive. I guess i am just an emo kid and this is the way i am.

I hope i can change this habit of mine and be happy everyday.

How i wish i could know what she is thinking. I hope that this special girl to me thinks the same as how i think she is special to me. I guess it takes time. And time is not on my side. I seem to be so busy that i cant keep her company. Lectures... boring... cant talk. Tutorials... busy...cant talk. Lunch... hang out with her clique... cant talk. After school... doing homework... CCA... cant talk.

There are so many opportunities to talk yet it seem not enough. NVM. I guess it really takes time.

Nights anyway.

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: