February 3, 2008

Dad's back in Singapore

Okay, this post was 2 days late coz me dad was here on thurs night. Kinda late to post this now but this post is for me to emo abit one. Not exactly abt my dad coming home.

Okay, he suddenly said something about relationship today. And the thing is that he wants me to focus on studying. I am thinking that i am already going to be seventeen and i can prioritise my own time and know when to do what and what to do.

I mean like, i dun realli neglect my studies even if i am attached. Like de... I would study. I will try to be a very caring and good bf and also a good 'mugger'.

He also talked about not getting any China girls coz he has been working there for too long and not realli in favour of the way they do things.

The problem here is that... erm... i cant help myself. I think i like her. But then, she seems to be interested in another guy. At least that is what i think. But i hope that someone is me. Going out with her (not alone) makes me feel happy. I think no matter what the whole bunch of us did, all i wanted to do was to be by her side. I noe it sounds like weird but then, i mean it....

Anyway, i want to let her know how i feel soon. Maybe on valentine's day. I think i cant contain my 'excitement' any longer. It is also not a right thing for liking someone and not telling them. I also need some more time to confirm my feelings (though they are so strong and telling me that i like her...). Let's just wait and see ba.

I don't want you to go... stay with me...

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: