September 25, 2007

I just dun get it !

Why does my class has to be like this? FUCKED UP MAN.

Ok, not all. So sorry to ppl who are not in this.

This is just so damn fucking fucked up. 4-6 dont seem to know the word "QUIET"

They just dun noe that word. Ok, this aside. I have to specially comment on someone who is such a motherfucker. Not trying to be mean. But just put urself in my shoe.

Ok, my mood is so bad that i dun even wanna censor that guys name. FUCKING MING HAN

Ok, first of all, he thinks he is damn smart la. Things that he noe doesnt mean that everyone noe rite. And not all we noe he noe. He is acting so much like a fucking person that he thinks he holds the knowledge of the world fucking world. What the fuck is in his brain? ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME. That is all in his fucking tiny brain. He has no fucking EQ.

Ok, then the next thing is that he is damn fucking arrogant. He jus thinks that he is always the one that is right. But let me get this right. HE IS DAMN FUCKING WRONG!!!!!

Lastly, he is DAMN FUCKING GAY. U SEE THE WORD GAY. And yes, that is the colour he like. PINK. He thinks it is man. But let me just tell u. HE IS JUST FUCKING GAY AND NOT DARE TO FUCKING ADMIT!!!!!!!

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: