September 6, 2007

Damn FUCKING FED UP!!!

Today my CCA has got camp. Then their dinner is also some kind of our farewell dinner. At first is say go to East Coast and eat coz john can get lobang. But in the end, can't get, so they decided to just make it a dinner at the hawker centre beside my school. I dun realli mind it, just a bit cheap, but still, NVM.

But this is wat is fucked up. Ervin told me about changing place, which is ok. Then i asked him to give me a call when they going to come back from East Coast (coz they got filming there). So he was like ok. He said he will call me wen they on the bus. He also estimated the time of dinner to be at about 8 or 9 or even 10. I still think that it is okay coz it is their camp. We, as seniors, must compromise.

Then when i called ervin at about 6.30. He told me this, "oh, they change time again. We eating now"

I was totally like WTF. He didnt even call me when they are leaving east coast. Then i heard this voice - Henry's. It is like "oh, must call henry" that type of thing u noe. maybe i am jealous but this is so damn FUCKED UP. Go SCREW all your FUCKING ASSES, CHEE BYES.

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: