March 5, 2007

My birthday!!!

Ok, not many know that today is my birthday. Thanks to those who still remembers. I really appreciated that. Even if it is just a 'happy birthday' and a handshake, it will do. I dun realli ask for presents or much things but just a 'happy birthday' and a handshake is enough.

Ok, for the past few days, people are mugging for their tests and not many people go friendster and know about my birthday. NVM. Anyway, thanks again to those that remembered.

I had my celebration just now and am really happy. My cake is not bad. Coffee and chocolate. Nice one. My sis chose the cake. Thanx.







The cake is nice and good and nice and good and nice and good.

Then is the present.



CAT gave me a 'punch'


Andy and Hui Jie gave me a pencil box. BIG BIG ONE AND BRANDED. =). THanx

Testimonials were given to me. Thanx to melvin and anqii...

Grace and iris send me msg to say happy bdae. And thanx both of U. =)

Anyway, it was quite a misfortune to have a birthday during the prelim period. Sian.

Anyway, back to mugging...

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: