March 28, 2007

Exhausted

Ok, i am not just exhausted, i am totally beaten to the ground. I have been sleeping only abt 5 hrs a day now. Then today is realli a quite pissed day. My juniors actually wanna me to help paste posters. Not that i dun wanna do something for the CCA but i am realli very busy too. Their reason was that they have test, ok, this one i can still accept. But they continue to say that they dun noe where to paste and we have more experience. I was like WTF, everyone have their first time. Anyway, i realli is busy. I have my chem project coming and test tmr and tuition just now. I am totally exhausted. Maybe i will be free next week, hopefully....

Anyway, i was kinda pissed these few days, dun noe why but then just pissed. Maybe it is the stress, maybe it is my problems, maybe it is the problems revolving round me or maybe it is because i am emo. I dun noe at all. I cant help it K? Dun blame if i dao u these few days. Just dun take it into ur heart.

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: