December 31, 2006

Last day of 2006

2007 is coming and it is a realli close and quick one. One year has passed and my sec3 life ended like a flash. Going sec 4 and my O level is this year. I have thought about it already. I am not going to get emotional this year and not gonna have any relationship with anyone. Even if it means that she will be with another guy, then be it. What's urs is urs, what's not will never be urs. But i am still waiting. I dun tink i can just give up like this.

Anyway, spent the whole day alone. Ha. Thank you all for not asking me out. Ok, it was partially my fault too. I didnt ask anyone out. Sorry marianne, alvin, steph, aaron..... didnt go down to out 老地方 to count down. Anyway, no one call me go down oso. Coz like in the end, dun noe where u all go then no one said to go down. Then we all just stayed at home.....

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: