December 5, 2006

Family Members Are Just Great

I know that you guys havent hear from me for a long time already. That is because i have been spending my time with my family member. Maybe what fiona said was true. If i had spoken to my mom, maybe i wont feel that bad. I know that it is always hard but i have to try alternative way. Maybe i should really talk to my mother.

My sister just got back from China together with her classmates and friends. Erm, they went there for 2 weeks to learn and play at the same time. I spent more time with them (my mom and my sis) to play and to go out together. I have totally rested and decided to start to chiong my homework and to mug from tmr. Hope it is alright....

~LoN3Ly M3~

1 comment:

Jacky Liu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.