August 2, 2008

Sleepy

Okay, today morning slept at 2 and woke up at about 6.30. Guess why? Because i was sleeping with all my barang barang (my bag arh, phone, wallet, charger and more) then it was super uncomfortable. But why i sleep with them? I have no idea. Coz i just slept lor. I didnt even noe the exact time that i slept. I only know that i slept at abt 2.

Haha, then woke up and started watching anime and trying to do hmwk which didnt really happen. Haha. Then went to school at bout 9 to help out for the prop making and did it until 12+. Super tiring, i dun noe why. Haha. Then went to buy face paint with amanda and jade at bras basah. Then went to eat and went home. Super tired.

And this comes the embarrassing part. I almost fell asleep 3 times while i was standing up. The first time, i dropped my wallet, then second time, i almost collapsed, then the third time, i dropped the face paint that i bought. It was quite embarrassing considering the number of times that i did smtg weird. And then i got off sleepy and stuff.

Went home and decide to sleep first. I slept from about 5 to 7+ to have dinner and i felt so tired, that i decided that is should continue sleeping. Haha. So i just woke up. It is like 6 hours of sleep but yet, i'm tired. Life of JCians. *SIGH*

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: