May 24, 2008

Investiture and Class Dinner

Okay, I guess I should be happy now. I guess i am. Not really sure. Maybe i don't know my feelings now too. Haha.

Anyway, i finally got the sleep i wanted. But thanks to going to college, my biological clock wont allow me to sleep more than 6 hours normally. So i managed to sleep for like 8 hours ytd night. Quite happy already.

Anyway, yesterday is my investiture. I am finally invested. Haha. Didnt make it to EXCO and stuffs. Currently the Vice-Head of CIA (Committee of Internal Affair).

Anyway, will be posting pictures soon.

Class Dinner. Haha. Yes, not my class dinner. I mean, i didnt eat anything. I don't know why, i just don't feel like eating and i am like really dead now. Haha. Quite happy that she came back. =)

Anyway, gtg do pw liao. Bye

~M3~

No comments: